A Gun Rammer is a collective term used to refer to a type of equipment which reduces loading time by 10%. Gun Rammers are typically best used on artillery, due to their extremely long loading time; however, most tanks (except most lights) have some form of gun rammer available.
The gun rammer types are:
- Medium-Caliber (costs 200,000 credits, weighs 200 kilograms)
- Large-Caliber (costs 500,000 credits, weighs 400 kilograms)
- Medium-Caliber Artillery Shell (costs 300,000 credits, weighs 300 kilograms)
- Large-Caliber Artillery Shell (costs 600,000 credits, weighs 500 kilograms)
Medium-Caliber Tank Gun Rammers are generally available for light tanks, medium tanks, and TDs from all Nations, starting at Tier-3 or Tier-4, that can install a gun caliber ranging from 57mm to 105mm, or an equivalent in different measuring systems, such as Centimeters, Inches, or Pounds. Specifically, Medium-Caliber TGRs fit:
- Light Tanks of China, Germany, USA, and from Tier-4; of UK from Tier-5.
- Light Tanks of USSR only on T-46, A-20, T-50, & T-50-2; of France only on AMX-40 & not on autoloader light tanks.
- Medium Tanks of all tiers of China, Germany, UK, USA, and USSR
- Heavy Tanks of USA from Tier-5 to 6; of France from Tier-4 to 5; of USSR only Tier-5; of UK from Tier-5 to 6.
- Tank Destroyers of USA from Tier-3 to 7; of UK from Tier-4 to 8; of France from Tier-4 to 6; of Germany from Tier-4 to 7; of USSR from Tier-3 to 6.
Large-Caliber Tank Gun Rammers are generally available for heavy tanks and TDs from all Nations if the maximum gun caliber that can be installed is greater than 105mm, or an equivalent caliber in Centimeters, Pounds, or Inches. Specifically, Large-Caliber TGRs fit:
- Heavy Tanks of USSR from Tier-6; of China, Germany, UK, & USA from Tier-7 of France from Tier-6 to 7.
- Tank Destroyers of Germany and USA from Tier-8; of UK from Tier-9; of France and USSR from Tier-7.
Medium-Caliber Artillery Shell Rammers are generally available for SPGs, starting at Tier-2, that can install maximum gun caliber of 155mm or less. This also includes equivalent calibers in inches, pounds, or centimeters. Specifically, Medium-Caliber Artillery Shell Rammers fit:
- SPGs of Germany and USA from Tier-2 through Tier-7.
- SPGs of USSR from Tier-2 through Tier-6.
- SPGs of France from Tier-2 through Tier-9. The Tier-10 BatChat-155-58 is an autoloader with no available rammer.
Large-Caliber Artillery Shell Rammers are generally available for SPGs, starting at Tier-8, that can install maximum gun caliber of greater than 155mm. As with other rammers, this includes equal/similar calibers in Inches, Pounds, or Centimeters. Specifically, Large-Caliber Artillery Shell Rammers fit:
- SPGs of USA and Germany from Tier-8 through Tier-10.
- SPGs of USSR from Tier-7 through Tier-10.